Nine entrepreneurs will have the chance to pitch their projects in front of a recognized jury, during a dedicated panel of the top investors, an audience of C-level executives from leading global brands and European policy-makers during CEE Block Sofia (Oct.25-26). These are:
- Centroida.ai, Angel Kelchev, СЕО
- Depository Network, Guergana Stoitchkova, CEO
- FitnessBody Systems GmbH, Dino Dzebic, COO
- ICO Creative Lab, Vasil Tuchkov, Blockchain Architect
- Jarvis, Pascal Tallarida, CEO and founder
- Project ScyNet, within Comrade Cooperative, Todor Kolev, Chairman of Comrade Cooperative
- Start It Smart, Dimitar Karamanchev, Co-founder & President
- weiDex, Tito Titov, CEO
- Wholesale your energy, Jenna Lewinsky, Entrepreneur, Founder
The finalists will be evaluated by an independent jury with members: Jury Chairman – Lubo Minchev, Founder and CEO of Telelink, Bozhidar Bozhanov, Founder of LogSentinel, Elvin Guri, CEO of Empower Capital, Ivan Zhityanov, Executive Director of Telelink Business Services and Rosen Ivanov, Founder of BlackPeak Capital.
The final decision will be taken with a combined vote from the jury and the audience with respectively weights of 70% and 30%.
The main criteria are innovation, social significance – positive impact on people and society, team capacity, business model and market potential.